Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Catching Up With the Blogs

Wow! Am I extremely bad at keeping up with this whole blogging thing, or what? I suppose I really should make more of an effort. A lot has happened since I last posted here. A lot of good blog-worthy stuff. I mean:

  • accepting a job in England
  • making a pre-visit to get the feel of the area and locate a rental house
  • getting my San Diego house ready
  • getting my San Diego house packed up
  • packing enough stuff for my final trip
  • making the trip just in time to encounter the worst snow storm to hit England in nearly two decades
  • starting the job
  • finding ways to make my house more comfortable while waiting for my furniture
  • buying a used car
  • acquiring my family when they arrived two weeks later
  • ...the list goes on and on and on.

<sigh/>

I'll try to come up with better topics and discuss them more fully soon, even if they describe things that happened up to a few months ago.

No comments: